The Grandia series

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Anyone played any of the Grandia games? I've only played the third one, for the PS2. It really is a magnificent game. The graphics are among the best I've seen for a PS2, with nonexistent loading times. The battle system was absolutely amazing. The story wasn't perfect, but I don't play games solely for some giant story anyway.

I've wanted to hunt down copies of the first two games as well. Maybe after Silmeria, Abyss, and FFIII DS come out, I'll go purchase them.
 
I've finished the first Grandia, and now I'm playing Grandia II, and I might say: brilliant game. One of the best rpgs. I don't think I've ever got so deep into a storyline like that. ^^

And Grandia II is even more overwhelming, due to the difference in graphics and the battlesystem. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah yesterday I just beat Grandia II. Oh man, that was great. As soon as I get some money I am buying both the first one and third one.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top