The hack is up,

Me thinks that they mean you fight other people like you and i did. Not random monsters like in actual FF games. Me thinks. Not sure. :confused:
 
You can fight monsters in the Monster Arena. To find the Monster Arena, look in the TOP RIGHT of the page, there are 2 links "FFnet Guild" and "RPG". Click on "RPG", and at the bottom of the list it says "Monster Arena".
 
For me it won't load the monster arena unless i click on Forums first. :( :confused:
 
Spamings a Big NO NO too. Even Bigger than (GASP) DOUBLE POSTING! :eek: I forgive you. :D ;)

Does anyone else have problems loading the monster arena unless they're in the Forums too. :confused:
 
....If you insist.....
this was more of a silent gaze to Tiny since following his maze of finding the monster arena....
to find out he had his own problems.....
Only to find him trying again.......(spaming isn't my hobby...)
 
I know it isn't your hobby. I was just joking.
 
......I know that
but I was responding to Leonhart's aggressive post...
 
Saying .................. in a post is spam. I don't like it and I'm sorry.

Tiny Bronco said:
For me it won't load the monster arena unless i click on Forums first.

I have that problem, too.
 
Alrighty. Um does anyone know what the Axe in the item shop and weapons like that do? And they don't equip.
 
Some sort of mage had a problem equiping a bought weapon.....he was adviced to sell his original weapon to equip the new one.......
But if you have a shield then you can't use your new weapon since it's a two handed weapon....
 
Now I understand that one handed two handed thing! Thanks to both Squalls. :D
I feel king of stupid for not figuring that one out. :o
 
I think I'm just going to stick to two-handed weapons.
 
I don't see the point to 2-handed weapons.. my current 1-handed weapon is the most powerful weapon available at my level for my character class :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top