The hack is up,

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
But having problems with the editting your profile of your charactar, so you want be able to start a battle as of yet.

The more posts you do the more gil you get, and with posting comes exp.. You asl can get experiance throught fighting. There are alot more sweet stuff with this hack. When it gets fixed, you will all have some fun! :p
 
Hey, Shaggy, I like the Clan feature too. I'm the commander of the Platinum Dragons (as my signature dictates) now. I've got a few people that I plan to invite into my clan already. So heads up, if you get a PM from me.
 
I won't...

I look at it this way - someone was going to figure out how to beat the system like that eventually, right? Would you rather it be someone who'll keep doing it forever, even after they're caught, or someone who you can trust to stop after he's figured out?

I'm tricky, not evil. I had planned to stop once someone figured it out anyway. Don't worry though, it'll never happen (from me, at least) again.
 
Huh? What happened? :p

EDIT: Well I noticed I can't delete my own posts anymore.
 
Last edited:
Bah. I found a way around the system and Shaggy caught me. How? I'll tell you so you don't do it, and you won't get in trouble if you figure it out.

When you post, the board adds gil. Even if that post is deleted, the gil and EXP are added to you. The post doesn't show up anywhere else, though (including your post count) when deleted, so it seems that you'd get away clean. I didn't realize that Shaggy can see deleted posts, so he saw all my gil-boosting posts. Like I said, though, it's not going to happen again. I've been caught, and I learned my lesson.

EDIT: Yeah, he got rid of the ability to delete posts in order to make sure it doesn't happen again. It's all my fault. *cries and grovels at the admin's feet*
 
Okay, I'm currently battling Spiff as a test battle... it consists of his Holy Knight and my BM trading punches. It's pretty funny, because he's dealing almost no damage. Transcript to follow after the battle ends.

EDIT: Alright, here it is...

Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 20 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel taunts:
Hm... interesting...
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 0 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 19 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel taunts:
Luck was with him and he dealt 0 damage?
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 1 points of damage.
Roller taunts:
what!?!?
Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 20 points of damage.
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 0 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 20 points of damage.
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 1 points of damage.
Roller shouts:
Is that all!
Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 20 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel blasts:
So only four levels makes a mage physically that much stronger than a knight? Interesting...
Roller requested a draw.
Roller shouts:
I need taining
Shadowblade Siannodel declined the draw.
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 9 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 23 points of damage.
Roller retreated from battle. What a coward. Shadowblade Siannodel is awarded 0 gil. Roller is not in a clan, so no clan point was taken away.
Roller shouts:
I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Battle Over.

Heh... good match, Spiff. Shaggy, you may want to fix the backgrounds for the battle - the top of the background was replicated at the bottom.
 
Last edited:
well... this may sound stupid, but it seems im at level 2 with 0/0 hp. i go to the healing center, but since i have 0/0 hp, im already at full health, but im dead. so....do i like, have to post or something for experience? what is it?

nevermind................................................................
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top