The Hydra Fan Club

cool i alwayz thought Hydra was cool. marius too. she'll be here shortly. keep on rockin Hydra!!!
 
HAHA Hydra is now a girl! XD

Yes Hydra is the man, he is really nice and helpful! All hail! *bowstoo* See Hydra I told you I would make you your very own fan club!
 
o_o

*anime fall*

@_@*

So much love, for meee. O___O

Wow. XD;

I don't know how to handle it all. =O
 
alright hydra.. u rock!! when did u become a chick? ope never mind blonde moment.
 
hakkai_glomp.jpg

OMGOSH.
Wild_Cats_Play_by_RockCandie.jpg

Major glompage.
=^_^=
 
lol omg lmfao. cool pics Kat the major glompage pic reminds me of me n marius. spec its alright man we all have moments like those.(begins looking for a place to hide from marius)
 
oh D.R come here smacks him again. u ninja knucklehead!!! this is u and me. constantly bickering. i think its worth it.(blushes)....n-e-way u should show hydra ur drawings of the ff hydras u did he might like em. D.R's pretty good at drawing monsters.when he's not too busy being a ninja knucklehead. he should get a cookie.*smilez*
 

Attachments

  • j-kZMsflHm-Mm7404HKFZflmh3KrLcD00280.jpg
    j-kZMsflHm-Mm7404HKFZflmh3KrLcD00280.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 64
O_O ZOMFG glompage! How could I forget it? *issaddenedbyherstupidity* Go ahead hit me over the head with this giant paper fan...
 
Yay, I will join.

Sinxce you are like ne of the coolest Mods here. ;res
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top