Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jun 21, 2007 #81 daaaang girl!!! i think ur serious too wow im scared of u now.
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jun 21, 2007 #82 ;han yep i kno but im still gonna smack u D.R .;bor
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 21, 2007 #83 *Cracks a whip* Wanty?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2007 #84 o.o so i was right? wow. i was just guessing. XD how do i know all this anyway? i've never been married... XDD obviously!
o.o so i was right? wow. i was just guessing. XD how do i know all this anyway? i've never been married... XDD obviously!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 21, 2007 #85 It's in shoujo manga, isn't it?... Yes, I know this. That kinda thing is pretty cool
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2007 #86 o.o; i don't read manga.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 21, 2007 #87 OMFG you be weird!!!... Not even the awesome stuffs?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2007 #88 no... i watch anime but i don't read manga...well there is Azi-manga Daioh... but im not addicted.. BUT THE KITTIES ARE ADORABLE. =^_^=
no... i watch anime but i don't read manga...well there is Azi-manga Daioh... but im not addicted.. BUT THE KITTIES ARE ADORABLE. =^_^=
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 21, 2007 #89 Ooh ohh! Kitties... You almost done?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2007 #90 YES. im finally done. XDD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #91 W00T!!! *Peeks at the tattoo* Freaky... No wonder it didn't take long
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #92 XD i know right?! im such an artist -^_^-
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #93 WAYY better than me
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #94 XD i can't wait to post some of my art though -^_^- if i can get some batteries i'll try posting some this weekend. since the camera is like...dead. ^_^;
XD i can't wait to post some of my art though -^_^- if i can get some batteries i'll try posting some this weekend. since the camera is like...dead. ^_^;
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #95 coughcoughstealsomecoughcough i mean what? Oh, you should refer to my last sentence
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #96 XD hey! this is Hydra's thread. we should be praising him. XDD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #97 W00T Hydra go you. You b3 awesome.. Now, what was I saying?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #98 *thinks* i don't remember. XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #99 Neither do I... Too lazy to check, too.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #100 yeap.... *sits down on the floor and plays with a yoyo*