The Hydra Fan Club

yes let us praise hydra 4 getting that candy mountain video. the kids love it. well the boy does the lil girl just thinks the unicorns , candy and rainbows are what she says prettyful.lol
 
yes thankx hydra its a hit over here lol the kids say the blue unicorn is daddy lol
 
i've been quoting that movie ever since i seen it for the first time...
I LOVE IT.
and i got beat up yesterday by my brother because all my quoting from that made him mad...
T_T
 
O_O

I was sick. ;_;

Still am. Not any little sickness either. I'll talk about it later. =DD

o_O

I bet it's more than 3k. But who cares. =DD
 
animated-graphics93.gif


KILL THE GREAT LORDS HYDRA'S SICKNESS!!!!!


DIE GURMS DIE!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top