The JOKE thread ;)

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
Man, it's hard to make new games with all those active ones already in this section but im givin it a try anywayz;

This is simple, j00 t3ll a j0k3 (or some jokes) n the person below ya rates it from 1 to 5 (5 bein funniest) n puts a joke ot two of their own :p

EX:- guy 1 puts a joke-
- guy 2 rates it n puts a joke

but PLEASE, no need for obscene or racial stuff n remember that this is jus for fun ;)

I'll give it a try :p with one of my cat stuff :D :

"Dear Dog,

I am so sorry about you being sent to the dog pound for the broken lamp which you did not break; the fish you did not spill; and the carpet that you did not wet; or the wall that you did not dirty with red paint...

Things here at the house are calmer now, and just to show you that I have no hard feelings towards you, I am sending you a picture, so you will always remember me.

Best regards,

The Cat"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top