The Kat Fan Club!!

Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

LOL LAMENTANDKAT FFNET COUPLE BBQ?

...

Let me stop messin' with ya....

=O

LOL AM STILL MESSING WITH, COUPLE LOL.

..

I had to get that one out. :D
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

uh... Hydra your the one that said you luffed me.
and Fawkes was just quoting you..
so whatcha JUST said...makes no sense.
XD;
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Hydra said:
OMGWELUFFLESJ00.

In the friendliest way possible!

At least I do. I'm not sure about the others. O___O;

*dun dun dun*
No wai.

=O

I was joking with Fawkes because he worded it so...

Ah, forget it. It'll just get complicatied anyway.

XDD
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

LOL YAY FOLLOWERS.

....

I has a follower in Kat's topic.

That's so ironic..

o_O
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

John Smith said:
*Dodges due to high Defence and Luck + Berserker DS*

*Counter attacks*

*Watches CSI Las Vegas*
Yays. =D
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

=O

*pats Kat on the back*

He's only watching CSI. O_O
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Kat said:
i didn't get confused you freakin retard.
i was just wondering why you act like such a child.

-_-"

You've grown... you're no fun nau! D= (Cá (Lá?) vem a Nau Catrineta, la la la la la...)
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

At least you can eat... ^^;

My tummy prevents me from eating.

And Kat is in good health! =O
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

h3llo all!! haven't been here in a while what up?
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Not much. Just some old members coming back. :3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top