The Kat Fan Club!!

Re: The Kat Fan Club

cool new avatar and sig kat. rockin!! glomps kat again
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

Kb the hero said:
i give Kat this!

278.jpg


a doggy goddess to hug!
Amaterasu <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

glomps kat looks at marius and blocks. yikes!
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

darkreno said:
glomps kat looks at marius and blocks. yikes!
XD
maybe you should get some armor.
=o
it would defintely help your "getting smacked"
problem.
XD
*hands D.R some chain link armor*

*hands Marius a base-ball bat*

there!
now your equal!
=D
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

Dang, stop being so awesome all the time.




















No, seriously.












Just kidding








.......


JUGGIES!
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

Fawkes Lament said:
Do I want to know?... Kat, how many days now? Still 5?
no..im not quit sure you do wanna know...
XD

@ if you're counting today,then yes 5 days--if your counting from tomorrow then 4 days.
-^_^-
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

Kat

*hands Marius a base-ball bat*

there!
now your equal!
=D

thanks :D this shoud b fun*smiles devilishly at D.R* mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

ooh dang i sure hope this armor works well. *starts running in circles*
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

We're both still pretty immature.. :D

Well, I know I'M mature...maybe possibly.
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

*stops running in circles* (panting) sometimes its healthy to be immature. shhoooo!! if i wasn't a fool i'd b very depressing and boring. i need to be abnoxious and completely out of my...omg no marius wait...*starts running again*
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club

Hydra said:
We're both still pretty immature.. :D

Well, I know I'M mature...maybe possibly.
I AM IMMATURE.
and im not afraid to admit it, cuz thats just the way i am.
^0^
and and i probably won't grow up anytime soon.
:D
i may grow old, but i'll might never grow up--child at heart.
=D =D
D.R. said:
*stops running in circles* (panting) sometimes its healthy to be immature. shhoooo!! if i wasn't a fool i'd b very depressing and boring. i need to be abnoxious and completely out of my...omg no marius wait...*starts running again*
WORD.
=^_^=
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top