The Kat Fan Club!!

ok i'll take a cookie lol
 
Hydra said:
Yer adopted daughter when out to partay last night. =O

I hope I just didn't tell on her... xD;[/QUOTE
oh shnapps!!!.... you sure she's adopted?
 
Re: The Kat Fan Club!!!!

Drake said:
Don't know if you remember, but that was a 5th Element reference.

:D Huwwwaaaaahh. Let's make some Kat flavoured merchandise already.
actually...i DO remember that conversation.
=D
Marius' daughter started the whole thing.
cause her nick name is LeeLoo.
=]


*snaps her fingers*
ALLLLLRIGHTY THEN.
lets get that merch out in EVERY Hot Topic store there is.
i wanna see that stuff when i walk in the door.
xD
 
But what about JC Penny?

D:

I remember when I first met Kat. She had one post. I had like, five.

Omg. I think. x_X
 
XD

well you guys should be catching up, i never really post here any more.
its too boring.
i come once a day.
check my messages, my fan club, and the bar.
then i leave, and thats that.
o_o
 
Well, um, no. It's a tad bit barren here. Yer not the only one who comes once or twice a day. XD
 
I feel like being unorginal again and saying mystery is a myster...

Y'know what?

Nevermind. :]
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top