The Kat Fan Club!!

Hydra said:
But I just convinced him of the manliness of pink. Don't change his preference AGAIN... D:

Yeah! What are you two doing to me!? I'll just watch Predator. That'll make me manly again.
 
....

one of my best guy friends has a shirt that says 'real men sparkle'
and another shirt that says 'real men wear pink'

0_o
the first one is from the novel Twilightttt.
XD
 
O_O

Hungary is cold. And doesn't have a lot of natural resources like America has. And you say you want FOOD thar?

Lololol.
 
Want meh to get yer black eyeliner, cool looking wristband, and one sided music CD?

I'll join j00. D:
 
Nu. ;-;

But thanks anyway.

My freaking....6-7 song addictions are keeping me occupied. ;]
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top