The Kat Fan Club!!

yeaaah.
iLove my militia.
they're awesome.
<33

were just a militia ooh cant we be a rabble :) thats even less organized.
 
ooooh sorry Kb, i meant "just don't pick on me" and you'll be fine.




Blackstar -
Welll sure!
=]
you guys can be whatever you please.
=^_^=

Militia just happened to be the word I used, lol.
 
I like it its very distinguished. But it being me and Hydra i just think rabble is more appropriate.
 
South Park is pretty funny i used to watch it religiously but then i got tired of it im not much of a tv series watcher though.
 
No I diddnt :( I heard it was funny though.
 
look at waht i found for Kat/!

roar.gif
 
The Britney one wins the game.

The kitty one is the secret cheat code that make the game more awesome.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top