kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 6, 2008 #1,381 ....The next person that hits me I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO GO APE HOUSE ON THEM!!!! ....blarg
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 6, 2008 #1,382 Well Then Quit Acting Like A Fzcking Moron. Thats The Whole Reason We Hit You. =_=
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 6, 2008 #1,383 T_T (goes and hides ounder a rock) mah...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 7, 2008 #1,384 yah. life isn't fair. x_x I would hide under a rock, but people would find me too quick. ;_;
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 7, 2008 #1,385 You should hide under a bush that would throw them off.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 7, 2008 #1,386 (hides in an old Xbox) there so big a 6'8 man can fit in one
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2008 #1,387 Not quite. XD I don't really like Xbox. o_o I would rather have my PS2 than an Xbox. <3
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 8, 2008 #1,388 I like both of mine
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 8, 2008 #1,389 I love my PS2 and my PSP.......she's mah baby........my 360 is just for on line play
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 8, 2008 #1,390 I have a x-box a ps2, N-64, Gamecube and i barely use any of them except my baby my DS
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 9, 2008 #1,391 I have a: -Sega -Sega GameGear -Regular Nintendo -Super Nintendo -Nintendo 64 -Playstation -PS2 -PSP... =]
I have a: -Sega -Sega GameGear -Regular Nintendo -Super Nintendo -Nintendo 64 -Playstation -PS2 -PSP... =]
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 10, 2008 #1,392 Good selections oh yeah and a computer
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2008 #1,393 oh oh oh yaaaah. can't forget my computer. ^_^ I'd commit suicide without it. D: *hugs the monitor*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 11, 2008 #1,394 i don't use my pc that much.......my 360 is my new pc i guess
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 11, 2008 #1,395 Well you arent useing it now. Or are you?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 11, 2008 #1,396 posting on mine psp!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 11, 2008 #1,397 I hate posting on my psp. x_x Im so used to the keyboard, lol.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 11, 2008 #1,398 yes,it dose suck
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 12, 2008 #1,399 did anyone here notice that me, Kb, Blackstar, and Empress are the only ones posting? this is stupid. Theres no fun here if only 4 people are going to post.
did anyone here notice that me, Kb, Blackstar, and Empress are the only ones posting? this is stupid. Theres no fun here if only 4 people are going to post.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 12, 2008 #1,400 I agree everyone got excited and then left again.... T_T But we will preserver