The Kat Fan Club!!

Well, well, well.

Yer a fruit cake.

Banana Smartie Tard.

I mean.

Banana Fruit Cake Smartie Tard. =D
 
But, but, I'm a Strawberry Fruit Cake Smartie Tard. My MSN log in name even has the Smartie Tard part.

So, so, thurr.

O_O!
 
John Smith said:
He's right...
ah shut up, Smith.
ya don't know what we're talkin bout.
>_<"

Hydra said:
But, but, I'm a Strawberry Fruit Cake Smartie Tard. My MSN log in name even has the Smartie Tard part.

So, so, thurr.

O_O!
I NEVER SAID YOU WERN'T.

so thurr!
XDD

*sticks her tongue out at Hydra*
 
hello all
lil mommy came back to check on her adopted daughter..how's everything? & what i miss while i was gone? whoa....now i sound like my mom..lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top