The Kat Fan Club!!

Neeeews:

We humans are messing with the environment, and there is no longer a Summer, a Winter, a Spring and an Autumn


!!!!!

EDIT: page 69 (:
 
Spec Highwind said:
Neeeews:

We humans are messing with the environment, and there is no longer a Summer, a Winter, a Spring and an Autumn


!!!!!

EDIT: page 69 (:
ITT you're dirty.

D:
 
So, when someone pisses you off.

Just say.

"I'M GOING TO PUT MY PIE, IN YOUR MOUTH."

And they'll be like, "YES!"

Then you go, "BAM!"

Game over man. Game over.

^_^
 
That sounds like a good idea, actually.

I'ma use that later, and tell you a story about it. x3
 
We're out of oranges. XD

I met this good looking girl today. And I started talking to her, spur of the moment. It was a good conversation, until SUDDENLY, (I have NO IDEA what I said), she gave me a, "If you don't be quiet, I'm going to slap you" look.

So I said I had to go and left...

x3

It was sad. :[
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top