The Kat Fan Club!!

*kb uses his powers of awsome and turns Kat into her*

Illust-Rune_Knight.jpg



thats now you Kat
 
NO.
SHE'S UGLY.
I DON'T WANNA BE HER.
DON'T MAKE ME SLAP YOU.

EVERYONE QUIT DRAWING ON ME.
WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE?
A GODDAMN WHITE BOARD?

And "good" friend gave me that picture of Mitsua, so i don't know where he got it.

x_X
 
Kat said:
NO.
SHE'S UGLY.
I DON'T WANNA BE HER.
DON'T MAKE ME SLAP YOU.

EVERYONE QUIT DRAWING ON ME.
WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE?
A GODDAMN WHITE BOARD?

And "good" friend gave me that picture of Mitsua, so i don't know where he got it.

x_X



Whoa!.....sorry............
 
Hydra said:
o_o

*erases errthang on Kat*

Still want the wings? O_O

..... =D
yeah..
i still want the wings.
XD

So i asked my mom if i could get a tattoo a couple days ago...
waw.
i though her fit over getting my lip pierced was bad.
;_;
 
But it's stitched on you FOREVER. O_O;

I think that's why she's freaked.

But if it's that small, then dang. I'd let you go for it. x3
 
But. The tat's all small, and stuff.

Something that small, you'd want to be seen. So if you get it on your hump (your hump your hump you hump?), what's the point of going through the process in the first place? XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top