Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 27, 2007 #1,121 okay. o_o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 27, 2007 #1,122 Gogogogogogo. o_o
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Nov 27, 2007 #1,123 Yay! It's that time of the year! Happy Holidays! *throws up a Reindeer* o_o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 27, 2007 #1,124 o_o YOU ATE PRANCER? D<
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Nov 27, 2007 #1,125 No... Dancer
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 27, 2007 #1,126 Nuh UH! it was VIXEN. XD
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Nov 27, 2007 #1,127 How do you guys know it wasn't Cupid? or Donner or Blitzen? Or was it the most famous reindeer of all.... *Bursts into singing Rudolph*
How do you guys know it wasn't Cupid? or Donner or Blitzen? Or was it the most famous reindeer of all.... *Bursts into singing Rudolph*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 27, 2007 #1,128 uhh.. we don't. XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 28, 2007 #1,129 that freak with the big nose?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 28, 2007 #1,130 Oh lulz. XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 28, 2007 #1,131 did Kat gat her Tat?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 28, 2007 #1,132 Noes. o_o;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 28, 2007 #1,133 No, can't get the tattoo til im 18. =_= Buuuut, i DID get lip pierced. XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 28, 2007 #1,134 ow! that hurt much?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 28, 2007 #1,135 I did it myself. 0_0 but, nah, it didn't hurt. =D
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 29, 2007 #1,136 Kat said: I did it myself. 0_0 but, nah, it didn't hurt. =D Click to expand... O_O why?! i think the pain from that would be bad allready if some dude did it,but doing it yoursllf?.....Kat you have STONES
Kat said: I did it myself. 0_0 but, nah, it didn't hurt. =D Click to expand... O_O why?! i think the pain from that would be bad allready if some dude did it,but doing it yoursllf?.....Kat you have STONES
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 29, 2007 #1,137 ROFL. No, really, i didn't even bleed. 0_o And i numbed it... it looks purdy nifty. =^_^= Im proud of myself.
ROFL. No, really, i didn't even bleed. 0_o And i numbed it... it looks purdy nifty. =^_^= Im proud of myself.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 29, 2007 #1,138 you stil have STONES
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 29, 2007 #1,139 You're not the first person that told me that. 0_o But I wanted my lip pierced REALLY REALLY bad, and my mom wouldn't take me, cause im too young, and I didn't wanna wait til i was 16... Im just a little impatient. =D
You're not the first person that told me that. 0_o But I wanted my lip pierced REALLY REALLY bad, and my mom wouldn't take me, cause im too young, and I didn't wanna wait til i was 16... Im just a little impatient. =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 29, 2007 #1,140 It's on the righttttttt. XD