The Kat Fan Club!!

LOL.

I remember that. x3

Oh, oh, today, I played a joke on my friends. My friend from Europe was chatting with me online, and he and I pretended he was a girl. A crazy, psycho girl, that liked me. And went off at me every five seconds, and had crazy mood swings.

XD

It was funneh.
 
0_o

sounds interesting.
XD

i went out and got the RIGHT kind of ring for my lip.
now its purdy.
I got a lil Spikey thang, and a barbell.
But imma use the Spikey thang after my lip liek heals up moar.
D
 
Wasn't it purtay in the first place when you did it yerself? D:

And woah. Spikey. Sounds.....spikey. x3

Dang. I just realized. I'm a poker fanatic. ;_;
 
Hydra said:
And woah. Spikey. Sounds.....spikey. x3
I agree with you.
 
kb-sama said:
Spikey? (note to self;don't kiss ms Kat....)
HER LIP HAS SPIKE ON IT.

DOES J00 TAKE THE RISK?

Y/N

*picks N*

LULZ, YOU'RE A SISSY.

And if I pick Y, I'll be called odd, and get slapped.

So. Either way. ;]
 
Hydra said:
HER LIP HAS SPIKE ON IT.

DOES J00 TAKE THE RISK?

Y/N

*picks N*

LULZ, YOU'RE A SISSY.

And if I pick Y, I'll be called odd, and get slapped.

So. Either way. ;]



*kb goes for it!*

ow!!!

*-45 hp*

Kat:grrrrrrr


*PWN*



....no kissing from me...i like liveing
 
No. o_O;

I'd recommend her, but I'm not sure who exactly would agree with me in higher positions. XD;
 
We should start a petition :)
 
o_o

waaw.
alot of people just liek all the sudden posted here.
XDD

that makes me happpyy.
im already happpyyy but now im happpieER.
XD

so here we go:

-*slaps KB for trying to kiss me*

-*shows off the purty spike in her lip that her mother told her to take out yesterday.*

-*looks at Hydra funny for the "y/n" statement*

-*glomps everyone in the thread*

=]

mah work here is doneeee.
XD
 
YAY i got glomped by Kat now i feel better :)
 
Wheeeee

Yay

Im a copykat :)
 
Hydra said:
SLAP AGAIN?

Y/N

.....

Gogogogogo.




Hydra i will cut you
derangedflonne.gif
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top