The Kat Fan Club!!

Dang Kittay. o_o

What's wrong with j00? xD

Christmas is happy time. And you're not happy. You must explain.

:O
 
I has separation anxiety.
XDD

[kidding.]

but that pretty much sums up my problem.
;_;

*sits on the floor in a corner with a bottle of apple juice and a box of ninja cookies*

my head hurts.
x_x
 
That reminds me of a video game.

o_o

But I feel yoo.

And I swear, if you don't stop copying me...

xD Jk.

*hands Tylenol to Kat*

I was gonna throw it...

But....yeah. D:
 
I was THIS close to throwing it.

And I had a SNES game with Spiderman called Seperation Anxiety. xD

Oh, oh, I got a story to tell j00, but I don't have MSN on the account I'm signed onto on my computer. XD

Am switch in a sec.
 
Wow i wanna chat we need IRC!!!!!

Kat rules! (just adding since its the Kat fan club) :)
 
It'll have an activity problem after we get used to it if we don't get more members. D:
 
Well on the bright side the site always has the three of us. We're like the three ffnetatieers or something yeah or the three ffnetamigos or something. :)
 
I like that im putting that in my sig
 
I was going to add it to my sig but its too big... oh well.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top