- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
Re: The Kat Fan Club
*slaps Spec across the face*
don't touch me
>_<
*slaps Spec across the face*
don't touch me
>_<
;_;Kat said:*slaps Spec across the face*
don't touch me
>_<
...Kat said:well...
as long as you don't tickle me...
0_o
No! O.OKat said:good =D
then you can tickle EC and pleasure her at the same time...
XDD
i think im gonna call you Kim Jae Joong.
=^_^=
XDDSpec Highwind said:No! O.O
Kat! Don't even think about it!!
But... but... but...Kat said:XDD
*smirks*
la la la la ..
im not thinking of ANYTHING EVIL.
nope.
not a single thing.
=^_^=
Can I try???Kat said:IMPOSSIBLE.
you don't even know were im ticklish at.
and im not about to tell you.
![]()
I just noticed that someone posted something a bit interesting and intelligent here in this thread!Hydra said:*dun dun dun*