The Kat Fan Club!!

Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

I feel pretty..
Oh so pretty...
I feel pretty and witty and..

Hay...
Oo.gif


And I envy...those who think, they are prettier than mee.

Tra la la la la, la la la la la!

I feel stunning...oh so stunning..

(I'm stopping there.. O_O)

Go watch The Number 23 and The Zodiac. It'll make yer brain think hard. :O
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Hydra said:
Go watch The Number 23 and The Zodiac. It'll make yer brain think hard. :O
o.O

Why the hell are you talking about the exact two movies I'm going to watch? xD
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Spec Highwind said:
o.O

Why the hell are you talking about the exact two movies I'm going to watch? xD
Because I just watched them.

:]

The Number 23 is a lot better than The Zodiac.

But both keep j00 guessing 'till the end. :D
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Kat said:
sweeeet!


*glomps D.R. again*
that means Marius is my mom and Carlos is my brother and and Leelo is mah sister AND D.R is my dad.
O___O
omgosh.
i have the kewlest family in the world.
=^_^=
squeeeeee!
and im your brother so does that mean im part of the family too.
*runsatfullspeedatdarkrenoIMISSEDYOUDADDY*
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

:O

I'm yer uncle Jake..

No, I don't have any money.
plain.gif
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

O.O

My monies.

>.<

Ask yer uncle KB. :O
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

:O

I'll be the uncle that sees you every one time a year. :OOO
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

LOLYAY.

*wins tug of war contest*

....

*locks door*

:O!
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

I can't tell j00.

:O

Me and Spec's secret.

:D
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

ah hell naa!
ya'll don't keep secrets from meh in mah own club.
tell me riyt nao.
or im finna bust you up.
>__<












XDDD;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top