The Kat Fan Club!!

Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

cyclops.gif


OMIGAWWWWD.

*Am own it*

The battle...is over.

OMGWHATIT'SEVOLVING?

cyclops.jpg


IT'S CYCLOPS. X-Men?

OMIGAWD!

:O

...

(Was aiming for laughs.. XD)
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

It didn't work on me, now I'm reading the Ultimate X-Men "-_-

Damn j00, Hydra boi
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

lol cool it think carlos would've like that one.
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

wow i think carlos would of liked seein that cyclops war. he's not home right now.. :(
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

I have the ability to link you to all of the Ultimate X-Men comics, as well as any other Ultimates you want Specy Boi. Just PM me. O.o

....

Where's Waldo..I mean...Where's Carlos?
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

XD

Waldo is dead.
i was looking for him one time and and i got REAL tired of looking for him and so when i FINALLY found him i shot him.
=O
srsly.
XD
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Spec Highwind said:
*Plays Where's Waldo for the NES*
You can't.

He's dead.

*points to Kat's post*

....














;_;
 
Re: The Shadow Kat Fan Club!!

Wally is his original name, you americans call him Waldo, and I don't know why o.O

EDIT: By the way, the question is not who he is, it's where he is!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top