The Krystal*Light Series

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
The Krystal*Light Series are the best, rpg games from1-10.Krystal light1 included me as the main character and Malaya as the main girl. Krystal Light7 was spectacular it had the most characters, you could use 10. but there's no argument that the origanal Krystal Light is the best.
 
Aww I agree, the original is the best, like Final Fantasy, there's always someone with the same name in it like Cid. In Krystal*Light it is Lyde Lyde. You can always find me in every Krystal Light from 1-10. in case you're new to Krystal Light here are the series and the characters.
Krystal*Light:Andrew,Malaya,Zidane,Marvin,Elise,Jax,Trixelle,Kionna, and Prof.David
Krystal*Light2:Mindy,Tommy,Matoya,Max,Gary,Lyde,and Katie
krystal*Light3:Zac,Jasmine,Jack,Chris,Olivia,Ronald,Ralph
Krystal*Light4:Vetrix,Nicole,Rex,Trishelle,Porshia,and Carl
Krystal*Light5:Zaden,Christina,Mike,Sarina,Sersha,Justin,Cystrella,Sasha,Vex,Krystal
Krystal*Light6: David,Monica,Riona,Tameka,Frederick, Franky,Francesca,Kenny
Krystal*Light7:Nick, Vincen, Ashley, Shana, Vajra, Philly, Howard, Garylin, Zelda, Demetrius
Krystal*Light8: Dererick,Palestine,Gilbert
Krystal Light9:Matthew,Chenel,Jabu,Ming Lee,Kevin
Krystal*Light10: Damon,Liticia,WhiteSause,Anastatia,Chris,Terell
 
Last edited:
I apologize for my ignorance, but wtf is Krystal*Light? Never even heard of it..
 
I read gaming magazines regularly, and I have never heard of it. Maybe it's just never been released over here or something..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top