The lame of final fantasy! Who?

Garnet_Dagger said:
I'd say Quina is lame...I love all the FF9 characters but Quina is one I could do without. I will admit that her blue magic got me out of alot of tough battles (love the cactar's thousand needle attack) But as a Character she just sucks >_>....

Quina's probably one of the best characters in FFIX. I hope you're not judging him/her on the fact that s/he talks retardedly. <_-
 
Avathar said:
Quina's probably one of the best characters in FFIX. I hope you're not judging him/her on the fact that s/he talks retardedly. <_-

She's is a great character in battle. But besides that she really didnt appeal to me as the other FF9 charaxters. Just my opinion :)
 
I never liked the main character of FF3. Someone shoot me. xD

No, seriously, I never liked Luneth. I don't know why. I just don't.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top