The Learn Japanese Thread =O

Tifa-chan said:
And our Final Fantasy games! I learn because of thoes reasons mentioned above, but also because if I intend on working and living in Japan, I need to know the language XD

That was a good one.

As you may imagine, I've not understood a thing about the last post. XD
 
Yey, it's a post that's not a lesson O_O;;

Want to learn kanji? REALLY BAD? The Wikipedia has the answer!

Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoiku_kanji#First_grade_.2880_kanji.29 for more information on kanji's level 10-5. For 4-1, look somewhere else, but it's probably on the Wikipedia o_o;; ^^ enjoy learning to read Japanese xD

EDIT: confused as to which word to use? (they give two romaji words for each x_x) For most of them, use the second word, for numbers, use the first. for everything else, use the second.

Also, if it doesn't give the word in one of the two, use the one word that is available until I learn which is the right word x_x;;
 
Last edited:
Yey <3 People are nice to me xD I'm teaching myself right now, too. I was supposed to take a college class this summer, but I had my appendix out the day of the first class so I didn't sign up Dx But when I'm in college, I plan on majoring in Japanese and studying abroad in Japan for at least one semester. Plus I plan on maybe living in Japan when I graduate.
 
Interesting thread, I guess I shall stick around to learn japanese. Though if anyone needs to know spanish, just ask.
 
XD Dang!!
Where from?
I bet you're not from Spain, but from a latin country! (or Mexico! =0 )

Am I right?? =D
 
What makes you think I am not from Spain? Plus, latin is an old language that most people who know spanish from mexico can recognize the words but it is not the same.
 
Big Boss said:
What makes you think I am not from Spain? Plus, latin is an old language that most people who know spanish from mexico can recognize the words but it is not the same.

I know that about latin... and it could apply to Spanish - Italian, Spanish - Portuguese, Catalan - French...

But actually, Spanish in Mexico, Latin America and Spain are the same language!! >.<
That's quite a good reason for recognising the words of... the same language... XD

The thing that makes me thing that you're not from Spain is... that it is RLY strange to see a Spanish boy/girl your age typing like that... unless you attend extra classes... or you go to an English Elementary School! =0

'Cuz like public schools aren't that aware of the importance of English language, the content of the classes at your age is 'basic' grammar, and 99% of the students don't like it.

Then it could be also possible that someone at your family was English speaker, or that you're not 14 actually.

Besides that, I've given you some good reasons to think that you're not Spanish. XD
In case you are, it's good that community is increasing! XD
Sea como sea... bienvenido! ^^

Now, if someone please translates it to Japanese, it'll still be On-Topic! XD
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Brooke-chan, do you attend classes for Japanese or do you learn it on your own?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top