The Learn Japanese Thread =O

I am atempting to teach myself and I am getting no where. This is why I am worried I will never know the language enough to move to Japan to pursue my career.
 
Well, if you do move there I can assure you that you'll learn it quick! XD
Why don't you get some extra classes?
 
That is providing I can find an art collage were I can major in animation and game character design with the Japanese classes -___-;
 
yea none near me either, then again I am not staying here in the middel of hick country, which is in the middel of no where >.>
 
Tifa-chan said:
yea none near me either, then again I am not staying here in the middel of hick country, which is in the middel of no where >.>
But at least you have some colleges w/ japanese in your country
 
>.> finding them is a diffrent story. Today I am going to run searches like crazy for collages.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top