The Learn Japanese Thread =O

yes, it is in Gackt-sama lyrics for Returner Yami no Shuuen. I am trying to translate the Romaji but am doing a horrible job. Here I will post the romaji, and then post what I got for a translation.

Kodoku ni obieta
Tsuki wa sora wo dakishimenagara
namida de mienai anata wo sagashite sakenda

Anata no hitomi ni utsuru watashi wa waratteita
mou nidoto aeru hohoemi no mae ni
kurayami sakebitsudzukeru anata ga mieru
dou sugite

kowareru hodo watashi wo tsuyoku dakishimete
mou ichido aenu nara yume no naka de ii
towa no nemuri wo kudasai

kowareru hodo watashi wo tsuyoku dakishimete
yume kara samete wa kieru anata no egao wo
itoshisugiru sono koe mo
mou ichido aeru kara yakusoku shita kara
afureru hodo no ai de yasashiku tsutsunde
towa no nemuri wo kudasai

anata ga mienai
anata ga mienai


And here is my translation

I was afraid of being alone, even though I was embraced by the moon in the sky
Because of the tears unable to see you, I searched you, screaming.

I who was reflected in you eyes, was laughing
we'll have to meet once again before I can smile
I saw you screaming and dissapearing in the darkness

Embrase me so tight, that I break!
If we're meeting each other once again, it will be in a dream
Stop this heart, please...

Embrase me so tight that I break!
The dream from wich I have been waking up is vanishing
your arms and beloved voice are slipping away

We will meet once more, because we've promised to
We are gently embraced by the real overflowing love
stop this heart please!


I just can't figure out "anata ga mienai" I am thinking it is "I am afraid to be alone" but I am not sure...made sence in the beging...
 
Last edited:
anata means you, ga means that "anata" is the direct object, I don't know what mienai means, but because of -nai being at the end, it won't happen. *nodnod*

EDIT: anata ga mienai means "you're invisible" or "your aren't visible" ^^
 
Last edited:
EARLIER I LIED
WHEN I SAID TO LEARN THE ONYOMI OR WHATEVER FOR KANJI, I LIED. LEARN BOTH, BECAUSE BOTH ARE USED. KAY? xD

Because Kunyomi and Onyomi are both used in Japanese

Kunyomi and Onyomi are the traditional Japanese and Chinese pronunciation of the words. So learn both <3 xD
 
I've got a new language that will make it easier to type those durned kana!

You know how I'm typing in English now?

私は日本人をタアイプンできます!

That says "watashi wa nihonjin wo taipu dekimasu!" which means, I can type in Japanese!

Here's how you do it!
First make sure you're not in anything you want to keep, as you will be restarting your computer. Also make sure you have Windows XP, cause you can't do it without it, I'm sure.


First, go to the control panel and click on Language/Date/Time/Region.

Then, click on Region and Language Options.

Next, go to Advanced and make sure you have the 10001 Mac/Japanese converstion table installed. Basically, just check it and then go to the language tab, and make sure that Eastern Asian Languages is checked. Now go to the Region tab, and find Japanese in the scroll menu.

Your computer will restart, and you can switch between Japanese and English in your taskbar!

easy, ne?
 
Max the Man said:
Next, go to Advanced and make sure you have the 10001 Mac/Japanese converstion table installed.
Where can I find it?


EDIT: I have it, np

But there's another problem, dammit >.< I don't have the Windows XP CD
 
Last edited:
>.< I've know how that is. I lost all my Japanese stuff when this computer went south a week ago so I have to do it all over again, and I can't find the CD I need either XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top