The Legend of Zelda

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
Remember the games of Legend Of Zelda, until Ocarina of Time, I always thought that his name was Zelda when it was really Link. The Legend of Zelda games were truely fantasic, my favorite was Ocarina of time and a Link to the past.
Come on everybody just talk about the magnificent games here!
 
I really enjoyed the very first Zelda. I think that part two was ok, but when Ocarina of Time came out I remember staying up all night by my friends house playing it (because I didn't have a N64.) He had the gold, special edition game. I never really got into Zora's Mask. What was Windwaker like?
 
reasoniamalive said:
I really enjoyed the very first Zelda. I think that part two was ok, but when Ocarina of Time came out I remember staying up all night by my friends house playing it (because I didn't have a N64.) He had the gold, special edition game. I never really got into Zora's Mask. What was Windwaker like?
windwaker is great! I had one problem though: Collecting the triforce. That part was one of the most boring parts of the game. *sigh* but yeah. it's not as good as Ocaraina of time. *waits for twilight princess to come out*
 
i love the zelda series. my favorite is wind waker. :P
any1 seen any of the tv series? i downloaded them off limewire! lol
they are funny. His catchphrases are:
'well exxxxxxxcuse me princess'
and 'gimmie a kiss'
lol :D
 
Windwaker was drawn funny and besides I'm not going to buy Gamecube so that I can just Play two Zelda Games, but back on track I say that a Link to the future was second best followed by Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.
 
Wind Waker is fun but, I keep pronouceing it Wind Walker. And it took way to long to go from Outset Island to Windfall Island.
 
Ahhh! The good ol days when I was happy with FF and Zelda and didn't have a care about politics, war, economy, school, ect. Why does growing up ruin so many nice things. :( Links a cool name isn't it? LINK. :D :D :D
 
LINK LINK LINK!!!:):):):p:p So cool. I've only played the first Zelda and A LINK to the Past. :cool:
 
HERE'S MY LIST!
1.) A Link to the Past
2.)The Legend Of Zelda
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Wind Waker
5. Links awakening
6. Majoras Mask

forget all the GB games cuase they werent that good (except link to the past)
 
Um, Links Awakening is a GB game.. heck, even for the original GB.. and it's GREAT :)
 
theres an opening link on another web site cant remember what site its on but theres a great ikkle zelda game there too !
 
i love ocarina of time :D and i love all the GB ones. oracle of ages/seasons and the minish cap. but i also really liked windwaker, most of my friends thought i was mad when i bought it cuz of the graphics, but i think the cell shaded effects suit the zelda genre perfectly, i cant wait for the new one too, twilight princess yum.
 
I've only played Zelda: Link's Awakening on the Gameboy, :) and yeah, i loved playing it more than once. :D Ah, the Gameboy... T_T To bad mine doesn't work anymore -_-..... ^_^Ahwell, i had a lot of fun with that when i was 11, 12. ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top