The Legend of Zelda

How did I not see this topic before?!

I love Zelda! Haven't played any in a very long time though. I've played the original (only got to Level 7.), Zelda II (I still have it, but it's kinda boring. I wish I still had the first one, I'd probably be playing it now), Link's Awakening (Heh, funny glitches xD), A Link to the Past (another childhood favorite), Ocarina of Time (great game. Stupid Water Temple), Majora's Mask (my personal favorite), and the two Oracle games for the Game Boy Color. (Only beat Ages, unfortunately.)

My favorite has got to be Majora's Mask. I don't know why people seem to dislike that game. It had the best surreal dungeons, and the final battle, wow. Although I guess most people don't rate games on how surreal the environment is like I do. :p Oh yeah, and the music and the return of the Overworld theme! Yeah! And no Water Temple. That's a plus.
 
Zelda was the first game with a series that i really go into. it was the one on super nintendo, A Link to the Past. i remember the first time i rented it and played it. i didn't wanna take it back to block buster. and still, the zelda legacy continues and i fall in love over and over. (except for majora's mask, i loved the mask theme but i didn't like the time premise). my favorite to date has to be wind waker. but OOT took home the gold in music. i love that little ocarina
 
God, the Water Temple. -.- I loved the masks in Majroa's Mask. Especially Oni Link. :D
 
I love Zelda. I own almost every Zelda that ever came out.
 
empresscrystal said:
I love Zelda. I own almost every Zelda that ever came out.


Yes, all the ones I ever played I deeply enjoyed. Zeromus_X...you never beat the original??? OMG, that's a classic! I always had difficulty with the second quest (remembering where everything was moved to...levels, items, etc. But it was SO fun to play through. I dare to say moreso than FF.

Ah for the good ol' days. :D Link's Adventure was a little boring @ times. OOT was great too. Never beat Majora's Mask though. Not enough time nowadays to pick it back up either.
 
Sephiroth v.2 said:
clear the water tempel!
i would play OOT for hours at a time, slashing through the game without stopping...until i got to the water temple. that place made me put down my controller for like a week cause its so tedious
 
Not me. I think I'm the only person I knew of who got through the water temple before I stopped just for that reason...after that - it was time for a nap :-O That thing'll give you a headache if you don't remember where to go/what to do.
 
Meh, I quit the first time I played it. Then I lucked up and got past Morpha. I think that's the name.
 
I liked the Dark Temple....all this Zelda talk wants to go make me pick up another copy of OOT and hook up my N64. XD I thought Ganon was too easy. -.-
 
Hydra said:
I liked the Dark Temple....all this Zelda talk wants to go make me pick up another copy of OOT and hook up my N64. XD I thought Ganon was too easy. -.-
he was. i thought he was one of the easier bosses of the game. i was disappointed. anyone can play z-targeted baseball with button mashing
 
I think you're talking about Gannondorf. The one where you play tennis with. O.o Both of them are considerably easy, lol.
 
i dont like oot anytime i am timed to do somthing i automaticlly mess up i get all shaky and cold and cant concentrate so cant play that game even if i slow down time not to mention the bird that steals your money and WEAPON grrrrrr......
 
lol......that was Majora's Mask......and you could buy them back in town near 10 o clock, near the dancers you wear the mask with and dance with them. Rupees vary from 100-500 though. -_-;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top