The Legend of Zelda

lol... I had an expansion pack, but I didn't know what it was... so I purchased a 100 dollar Donkey Kong/Super Mario 64 with an expansion pack....and when I tried to put it in, I already had one. @_@ My N64 isn't hooked up, but it's in my closet. :D
 
Yes, yes, so true. This is kinda off topic, but heres a legendary frog flash about Final Fantasy's own random battles. Pretty funny =). Not as good as his Resident Evil 1s tho.

Eh ill post the whole FF parody section, but make sure you look at the ratings 1st. I dont want young eyes looking at some of these.

http://newgrounds.com/collection/finalfantasy.html

And heres the one about random Battles from LF.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/169933
 
I enjoy a lot The Legend of Zelda games.
But sadly I don't own any of Nintendo's consoles so I can only play the old ones via emulation.

My most favorite The Legend of Zelda game gotta be Link's Awakening.
So much fun in one game...*play again Link's Awakening*
 
i LOVE tloz games. all of em' my fav was also ocarina of time. wow ive beaten that game soo many times i have just about everything memorized. including all the heart piece locations.
:D :D

..dare i say...i think zelda and ff are...tied..in greatness. :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Yep i agree..aint there a remastered verson of orcarina of time for the Game Cube?
 
yea that re did ocarina of time and another version called master quest, its just like ocarina of time except the dungeons are..well they say their harder. but theres just more puzzles.
i got that one memorized too.
 
I LOVE OOT TO DEATH except the water temple but the only thing I like about it is where you fight your dark side, sweet.
 
That's in the Dark Temple. :D The only thing I liked in the Water Temple was Morpha.
 
<(BaHaMuT)> said:
Sweet got to find that...some day......
chekc eBay. i dont know how much they are going for. i had a free copy and i sold it. i think i have another one around here. depending on if its scratched up (my cousins are litle...well you fill in the blank) i'll send it to you. free of charge
 
In strength and items and equipment. Not in getting into small places for keys though. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top