The Legend of Zelda

Preordered it LAST August...it was supposed to come out last November...then they postponed it..and postponed it AGAIN...

They're also making it compatiable with the Wii, so that must be the main reason.
 
Hydra said:
Preordered it LAST August...it was supposed to come out last November...then they postponed it..and postponed it AGAIN...

They're also making it compatiable with the Wii, so that must be the main reason.

that sucks.
 
lol, here's something for you to think about.

At E3, they had a Twilight Princess booth where you could play it with the Wii controller. One of the guys pulled the controller a little too much, and the Wii controller was inserted into a Gamecube! O__O

Either way, I can't wait for it. :D
 
Can anyone help me find something on Wind Waker? If you can I need to find Makar the Korok so that I can make him a sage. Please help, I want to beat it.

Edit: Nevermind, I got past that part over the weekend.
 
Last edited:
Blaze said:
Oracle of Seasons was easy for me to beat but Oracle of Ages i am stuck on

Yep I got stuck on that game too and never carried on with it as the person who lent it to me wanted it back.

I got to a bit where there was a man with some weights but was missing a dumbell. Thats when I stopped playing it.
 
I'm stuck at the goron dance where you have to win the other mermaid key. I allmost had it but then the goron did a weird pattern and I didn't get it but that was the last time I did it.
 
the legend of zelda games are the best classic rpgs and I think that they are second with ff
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top