The Marius-78 Fan Club

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Fan club of D. R's Wife marius-78!!!
Lets praise her here!!!

I will be her first fan here :D
 
alright ROCKIN!:D wifey got her own fan club. whoot! whoot!;woo;woo u kno im in :D hold on a sec*puts on his target marked t-shirt.* there now u have a target to practice on. don kill me now . :p
 
Kat said:
ya ya ya.

you guys may be the first fans...








BUT IM THE BIGGEST FAN!!
XD
*GLOMPS MARIUS*
I would think darkreno would be her biggest fan...

:rolleyes:

Then, WHOO. I'm the fourth fan. =O
 
oh man how do i get passed this? time for some coffe and sugar.:D ok kat squeeze her till she passes out i have a score to settle. she got me good in the tifa fan club thread.
 
im her biggest drooling fan*shmilez* marius my sweet petit. *sighs* hey where the h3ll is she? crudd im watching the kids and i don kno. oh yeah i remember give her back kat. stops daydreaming and chases kat and marius around* whooooooey she's gotta good grip on her. crowbarr anyone? anyone have a crowbarr?
 
omg! a fan club 4 lil o me thank u Empress Crystal, U ROCK!! and all of u K.B- Kat - Tifa C - Hydra -Fawkes Lament and of corse my darling D.R. I FEEL SOOOOOO!!! SPECIAL :D I HAVE TO DO SOMETHIND SPONTANIOUS. *turns and smacks D.R* THERE WE GO!! lolol *shmiles 4 all* :D
 
marius-78 said:
omg! a fan club 4 lil o me thank u Empress Crystal, U ROCK!! and all of u K.B- Kat - Tifa C - Hydra -Fawkes Lament and of corse my darling D.R. I FEEL SOOOOOO!!! SPECIAL :D I HAVE TO DO SOMETHIND SPONTANIOUS. *turns and smacks D.R* THERE WE GO!! lolol *shmiles 4 all* :D
=D =D
glad you like it!
*whispers to Marius*
me n D.R. are your biggest fans o.o
*looks to make sure noone was listening*
...


CLEAR!
XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top