The most-vile villan

The most-vile villan

  • Seymour...FF10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Matron....FF8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sin...FF10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vayne...FF12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other...?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .

alfaitha

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
104
Age
40
Who is thew best bad guy in Final Fantasy

I would have to say the coolest is Sephiroth... but my personal favorite is Seifer.
 
i haven't beaten all the ff games but so Seifer followed by Sephiroth
 
Kefka, mean and evil but as also a comic relief. Sephiroth is a close second because he was way up there on the evil scale, and he made me hate him.

But Kefka was still better.
 
I hated Sephiroth, but not because he made me hate him. He's an awful villain. I mean, that sword is obviously compensation for something else that's probably very small. :rolleyes:

Kefka was just plain awesome. I dare you to find a one-liner spoken by any FF villain that are better than his.
 
Re: Favorite Villian

My favourite would be Sephiroth. Least is either Kuja or Seymour *cant decide*
 
Re: Favorite Villian

Heh yeah, definitely. Now that I think about it, there really weren't many female villains in the FF series.. wonder why?
 
Re: Favorite Villian

Yeah....like Edea, Adel,......theres more i just can't remember them....that lady from FFX-2, and Kuja.....lol...well not really!!! Help me ot here people!!!
 
Re: Favorite Villian

Interesting new question...

I notice very many people like Sephiroth, but nobody's mentioned Queen Brahne. Why?

I mean, they both fill the exact same niche - former mentor who's gone insane and spends the majority of the game being chased by the heroes.

My favorite villain of each, and my reasons:

FF1 - Garland. I mean, the knock you all down line? Classic.

FF2 - The Dark Knight. Sure, his entire story is now a clichè, but that wasn't so back when the game was made.

FF3 - N/A

FF4 - Hm... Golbez was a pretty good boss, but the only really evil thing had almost no story. I'll go with Golbez.

FF5 - The recurring villain wins here. Gilgamesh. I mean, he's funny, he won't die, and he ends up a good guy at the very end. And then he comes back in FF8 to beat the hell out of Seifer. How could you not like him?

FF6 - Kefka, definitely. His only weakness (and thus the only way anyone could possibly think he's a bad villain) is an almost non-existent motive for what he did. Still, he got pushed around in the beginning and became a god. I can't really see what more motive you people need.

FF7 - Recurring villain wins again! That's right, there's no way that you can dispute the coolness here. Sephiroth pales horribly in comparison. Go Turks!

FF8 - So hard to choose... in these later games they don't really have bad guys, just misguided people... uh, Adel? Ultimecia? Edea? Whichever one of those three was the most evil.

FF9 - Urgh... much as I hate to admit it, Necron gets this one. Kuja was awful, I can't count Garland because he already won in FF1, and Brahne... is like Sephiroth, like I said at the top of this post. Necron reminds me of Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence, when you defeat the vampire you've been trying to kill all game and then Death appears for the final battle.

FFX - Well, Yu Yevon was complete bull, and Jecht wasn't really evil (although his music was awesome). Seymour wins by default... only really EVIL guy there.

FFT - Too many villains to count... we've got the Lucavi, Delita, the greedy bastards who want power for themselves...

So there you have it. Of course, that says nothing about my all-time favorite villain, who hails from the Chrono series - Lavos. Anyway, feel free to dispute any of these (I especially want to see what people think about the Sephiroth/Brahne thing).
 
Re: Favorite Villian

Maybe it does'nt connect into people's mind's, i guess your right :D probably cause she's not very popular in everyones book, everybody know's Sephiroth now becuase he's in KH, KH2, FF7, and FF7 Advent Children, and not 2 mention that he is the most baddest villan ever created!!!! :rolleyes: ....and your FF8 point too, i think personaly that Ultimicia was the more evil....she controlled Adel, and Edea.....so i think she was the most evil. And as for FF10, i think Yunalesca was the baddest one....cause she's the one who created the Machina....i think, well anyway's theres my opinion!!! Hope you find it usefull :D
 
Re: Favorite Villian

No one really like her because she's fat and ugly; she also doesn't have a background story herself; all she wants to do is take over the world. I myself never saw her as a "badguy", because the story quickly changed gears to other things. Looking back she was more like President Shinra than Sephiroth.
 
Re: Favorite Villian

Sephiroth or Kefka are my personal favorites..

but i do think Siefer was pretty cool. Noone gives him any love when the villian topic comes up.

i dont think it can be said for fact whos the best villian... but im sure we all agree on one thing... the worst is certainly either Seymore or X- death.
 
Re: Favorite Villian

Sephiroth, I mean what other bad guy is cooler then him? sure his sword might be 'compensating' for something, but Clouds no better (at the risk of paying out my FFnet name) quite frankly, i find the whole big sword thing to be a great classic when it comes to FF7.

So Yea, Sephiroth!

hmm, I'd say that Kuja and Seymor are my least favourite, just for the fact that either of them dont seem to wear much clothes...(from memory) Seymor has no substance and Kuja has no character.

i havnt completed FF6 yet (Cos my game disc is destroyed!) so i have no comment on Kefka, but i do hear he is quite brilliant.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top