The most-vile villan

The most-vile villan

  • Seymour...FF10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Matron....FF8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sin...FF10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vayne...FF12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other...?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Re: Favorite Villian

DarkCloud said:
i havnt completed FF6 yet (Cos my game disc is destroyed!) so i have no comment on Kefka, but i do hear he is quite brilliant.


If you own the game then you can legally download the ROM version. (A fact I just learned.) :)

Admin Edit Sorry but that is wrong. The only thing it is legal to own is an orginal game disc or cartridge. The above is one of the many myths of warez/abandonware. Any form of copy of a copyrighted game (which all the FF series are) is illegal.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Favorite Villian

FFnut said:
I hated Sephiroth, but not because he made me hate him. He's an awful villain. I mean, that sword is obviously compensation for something else that's probably very small. :rolleyes:

Kefka was just plain awesome. I dare you to find a one-liner spoken by any FF villain that are better than his.
Garland, FF1

"I, Garland will knock you all down!"
- Garland from FF1
 
Re: Favorite Villian

I will never like Yunalesca, for she was the one who killed Auron >=(
Jecht was really cool, and Seymour was just funny ^_^
Sephiroth...is....erm...weird.
 
Re: Favorite Villian

Grwn Iscarion said:
Garland, FF1

"I, Garland will knock you all down!"
- Garland from FF1

Kefka: And have you found your "joy" in this nearly dead world of ours?
“Yes!”
Terra: I know what love is...!
Locke: And I have learned to celebrate life... and the living.
Cyan: My family lives on inside of me.
Shadow: I know what friendship is... and family...
Edgar: It is my dream to build a kingdom in which I can guarantee freedom and dignity.
Sabin: I have come to experience anew the love of my brother...
Celes: I've met someone who can accept me for what I am.
Strago: I have a special little Granddaughter!
Setzer: My friend's airship... and her love!
Mog: I have my friends here!
Kefka: This is sickening... You sound like chapters from a self-help booklet! Prepare yourselves!
 
Re: Favorite Villian

I say that Seymour's my favorite, I never heard of Sephiroph, as I never have played FF7. Seymour's emmuderant was great, he made sense, end the world of suffering, in his mind he was the good guy. He wasn't an androgynous like Kuja was. (That Fag!) Ultimecia didn't appear until the end, so you didn't know much about her, so I guess you'll call Seifer the villian of FF8. Shuyin had to be the worst next to Kuja, maybe Leblanc is a villian.
 
Last edited:
Re: Favorite Villian

my favourite is Sephiroth, soooo evil
 
Re: Favorite Villian

Lyde Lyde, time to play FF7
 
Re: Favorite Villian

I'd say Sephiroth is the best villian. Cloud always wanted to become as much strong as him, so it's a great challenge to defeat someone you was considered more powerful than you. I'd put in second place some of the FF8 sorceress, perhaps Edea. I've gotta say that music plays a very important role in this choice(at least for me, I think), as if everytime Sephiroth appeared I had listened 'My way' (for example) instead of the sounds of those bells, it would have been a little funny, don't you think so? XDDD
 
Re: Favorite Villian

I'd say Garland from FF9 is my favorite Villian, at the 1st moment he seemed bad, but he tryed to save all those gnomes their lives if I am correct(maybe I'm wrong, long time ago when I played ff 9), anyway, he was a semi-evill villian with a hearth of gold
 
Re: Favorite Villian

alfaitha said:
Who is thew best bad guy in Final Fantasy

I would have to say the coolest is Sephiroth... but my personal favorite is Seifer.
Seifer isnt a bad guy, also Edea, because there just there except Edea, she was there and also apart of the story, but Seifer is there for not a bad guy because hes there and therefore once again I say he is not a bad guy because hes a good guy, and Edea becomes a good guy once you have advanced into disk 3, so Seifer is a good guy because therefore he just wants to become a SeeD and the anger just came into him and also became him, and he becomes a good guy again at the end when you defeat Adel!!! And I pick Sephiroth as the best main villain!!!
 
Re: Favorite Villian

ff7Alexander said:
Kefka is a freak!!!!


That's one thing that makes him so bad. He killed an entire castle just because they were in his way. He wanted to destroy everything. He had a halarious laugh, he had the best one-liners, he completely rearranged an entire planet with his madness...lemme see...anything else?
Oh yeah! He ran through his own emperor and then said "run, run...or you'll be well done"


What's not to love to hate about him? :)
 
Re: Favorite Villian

that's what most people just think about Seymour: just a loser. But that's what i actually like about him: a stereotypical, ordinary bastard. :D

and
4. Atma Weapon
5. Ultimecia
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top