The most-vile villan

The most-vile villan

  • Seymour...FF10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Matron....FF8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sin...FF10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vayne...FF12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other...?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Re: FF Bad guy

i like beatin cactuars, actually it's fun to me

fightin the monsters doesn bother me at all, but villain attitudes do
 
Re: FF Bad guy

I don't mind fighting either. Its when you are at a high level and you get attacked by these like low life monsters that die in one hit that annoys me. Its just a waste of time. As for attitudes. I like them, its what makes them who they are. I love a villian that can make me hate him.
 
Re: FF Bad guy

The absolute worst villan in all of the Final Fantasy series would have to be Vayne (FF12.)

He was barely even in the story, and he didn't have much importance until the very end of the game (after all, he was pretty much the final boss.) he never really made himself known in the storyline; we never really got his personality, his little traits that are supposed to make him an interesting character, etc. And although he was being controlled in the end, he should have sown some sign that he was still himself, not as a villan, but a person, the character that he was meant to become. But Vayne never became that villan, not really.

So yeah...I just thought that everything about Vayne was too weak for such a great storyline. Definetly the worst villan.
 
Re: FF Bad guy

I have not made it that far into the game...actually...I haven't made it far at all. Kinda like a spoiler for me. lol
 
Re: FF Bad guy

Same here. I know eventually I will get bored enough play it and just get through it....I might even be like super happy when that happens knowing that I have beat this not so good version of the FF series and then I can wait patiently but excitedly for the next one to come out hoping that it will be better than 12!
 
Re: FF Bad guy

I don't think there's a 'worst bad guy', at least for the FF I've played. (7,8 & 9 )

I even like the role Reno and Rude were given, and personally, I didn't find them as weak as FF:AC showed them.. I really had fun fighting against them! XD
 
Re: FF Bad guy

Yeah they were kinda funny. In AC...I like it when Reno steps on Rude's glasses. Priceless
 
Re: FF Bad guy

I thought kadaj and his crew did the treading on rudes glasses. Anyway I will pay more more attention next time.

Its funny that rude just whipped out another pair outta his pocket.
 
Re: FF Bad guy

Nope, its after both him and Rude like fall to the ground and they're surrounded by Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo; Reno gets up off of Rude and steps on his glasses. But yeah its funny that he just takes out another pair. Pretty smooth lol
 
Re: VILLIANZ;def

ue right dappa D.R is not much of an ff expert but he's getting there. the reason he really made the thread is cuz he likes badguys. especially the monsters of ff. he could draw some awesome behemoths when we get our new printer perhaps we can show some 2 u. :D
 
Re: The worst villan...?

I've added-together the different polls/threads about this topic and edited the poll...I'm not audtistic enough to read through all the posts so you'll have to re-submit if you're opinion isn't all ready polled. = D
 
nice work reason i was confused there 4 a sec. but anyhooo kefka gots my vote.hands down he's completely whacked, and loco in the cabesa.
 
kefka is loco in the cabesa. but sephiroth seems to b giving him some better comp. in this thread i like it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top