- Joined
- Jul 27, 2005
- Messages
- 2,931
- Age
- 98
- Location
- Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
- RPG Name
- Neo Zeromus_X
Yeah, I only use it when I know I can wipe out the enemy.
Claude: Mirror- *tink*
Claude: Mirror Sli- *tink*
Claude: *sigh*
*normal attack*
Meh. I still have Sword Bomber or Head Splitter on the other button, so I can 'snipe' at the enemies. It helped out in the battle arena.
Heh, this was funny. I'm trying to get through the survival match, but on match 30 (or 29, around there), I get swallowed by the blue worm thing that can swallow your characters. (As I found out....several times.) So, I try again. Get swallowed. Try again. Get swallowed. Try again. Infamous 'battle ends and freezes game' glitch occurs. So then I'm like "okay...I'm going to....do something else now...."
"SPICULE!!"
"SHUT UP AND DIE!"
0_o;
And yeah, Indy/Gabriel/final boss is pretty difficult. I don't want to know how tough he is 'unlimited'. xD Cyril was a cakewalk compared to those two.
SO3 is for wimps.
I...don't want to know how hard the other difficulty levels are.
Claude: Mirror- *tink*
Claude: Mirror Sli- *tink*
Claude: *sigh*
*normal attack*
Meh. I still have Sword Bomber or Head Splitter on the other button, so I can 'snipe' at the enemies. It helped out in the battle arena.
Heh, this was funny. I'm trying to get through the survival match, but on match 30 (or 29, around there), I get swallowed by the blue worm thing that can swallow your characters. (As I found out....several times.) So, I try again. Get swallowed. Try again. Get swallowed. Try again. Infamous 'battle ends and freezes game' glitch occurs. So then I'm like "okay...I'm going to....do something else now...."
"SPICULE!!"
"SHUT UP AND DIE!"
0_o;
And yeah, Indy/Gabriel/final boss is pretty difficult. I don't want to know how tough he is 'unlimited'. xD Cyril was a cakewalk compared to those two.
SO3 is for wimps.
I...don't want to know how hard the other difficulty levels are.