The new Dracula!

How he look to U?

  • Hott

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too Hott

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alright

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Wish U had something like that!

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here is a few pics of the new Dracula. :D

Here is a few pics of the new Dracula. :D

dracula_wp_pt2.jpg


untitled.jpg


dracula0016.jpg


dracula0037.jpg


dracula0032.jpg
 
He's fine for me... could be much better, but... I'm not a big fan of dracula, either... voted for alright
 
Zeromus_X said:
He's alright, I suppose. :p What do you want Dracula to look like? xD
A giant cloaked man with fangs, claws, and one eye that's bigger than the other. :D

This Dracula....meh. I've seen better. XD
 
He looks like a rich Meth addict!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top