Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 26, 2006 #1 Here is a few pics of the new Dracula. Here is a few pics of the new Dracula.
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Jun 26, 2006 #2 He's alright, I suppose. What do you want Dracula to look like? xD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 26, 2006 #3 He's fine for me... could be much better, but... I'm not a big fan of dracula, either... voted for alright
He's fine for me... could be much better, but... I'm not a big fan of dracula, either... voted for alright
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 26, 2006 #4 Zeromus_X said: He's alright, I suppose. What do you want Dracula to look like? xD Click to expand... A giant cloaked man with fangs, claws, and one eye that's bigger than the other. This Dracula....meh. I've seen better. XD
Zeromus_X said: He's alright, I suppose. What do you want Dracula to look like? xD Click to expand... A giant cloaked man with fangs, claws, and one eye that's bigger than the other. This Dracula....meh. I've seen better. XD
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Jun 27, 2006 #5 He looks like a rich Meth addict!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jul 4, 2006 #6 Lol @ Dracula. Lestat ownes all ^_^