The new guy....

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Hi every1, I'm new here & I think this place would be my new home!!! :D ...
But can some1 help me with these RPG details & stats that I can't have???
P.S.: If there R any questions in FF8 i think i can help about it!!
 
Firstys what are your questions about the RPG thing.
Secondlys To play it u have to have at least ten posts.
I always click into the Forums before clicking on User CP. (it loads better)
Then in the User CP clicks RPG info on the left panel and there you can change all your options about your character.
You get 15 gil per post plus some Exp.
Then in the top right-hand corner click RPG and at the bottom panel Click monster arena to fight easy monsters and level up.
Toy around, you'll get it.
Also, WELCOME to FFnet.net :D :D :D
 
Let me doublecheck....First I make ten or more posts then
I open the CP user to manage my character,see my Statistics,& Access the monster arena...the more I post the more I gain Gils & EXP which makes me ready to fight.
Awesome so this IS my new home...but one last question ..does the battle require high internet speed >>>>DSL?....(I'lll get it very soon anyways)
Finaly if I got it right then I thank you very much & hope I didn't bore you to much :D !!!
 
About the internet i don't think it matters and yes u got it right. :)
Wait a second. Whoa! Your names the exact same as another kids canu do that. :eek: :confused: :(
EDIT: Never mind u have an e in yours. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Hi! :) We have like the same user name :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Hope you have fun here. And I'm also a FF8 expert.
 
Yeah. It took me awhile to realize you weren't the Squall i'm used too. :D
 
Just being creative....btw i can't find this monster arena!
 
You have to click on Forum. (it is in a panel on the left-hand side)
Once in the forum go to RPG right-hand side.
Click RPG and at the bottom of the panel you'll se Monster arenia.
NOTE: You must be in the Forum otherwise it won't load. :D
Forum is under Defalt/homepage. ;)
 
Last edited:
It's really annoying me that i still can't find that Forum....is it upper left or Down-left?
 
See the picture of the black mages on the top? Under that it's Logout under that says RPG. click it. Monster arena is on the bottom of the list.
 
yes I found it before .....awkward the monsters arena never appeared even after my first 10 threads....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top