The Official FFNET Restoration Committee!

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
I've been saying to myself for a while that this forum needs saving, others feel the same and we've tried to spread the word as best we can, but I believe we need some help, so I've started a Social Group called the FFN: RC (SIGN UP!), I'm asking every member here to join and help us revive the forum to it's former glory.

For those who wish to join, I ask that you be sure that you will at least try to help, meaning at least spread the word around to people you know or to other forums. You don't have to have someone join, but we need all the help we can get. :)
 
this better not be one o' those timeshare thingz,

FINE >.<

don't have much time to be on, but I'm in..
 
haha, no, i think 1 is enuf

ive been spreading the word, and trying to restart some old threads XD
 
Well i can't join anymore things lol...i'm in too much.

But i will stick with trying to keep some FF threads alive. Hard though, since i forgot alot..haha i guess i need to start playing again.
 
that would work for ppl who live in ur town lol, but someone that lives in another country could be another story....ill try and come up with something for ya shagz..do u have an idea wat u wana tell them??
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top