The Official FFNET Restoration Committee!

what'z teh problem? jus whip'em back'ere

i did it once

..honest :D

(why does everthing I whip run away from me.. :()
 
LMFAO!!! thats a different story...ya need lil pink fluffy handcuffs

but this is WAY off-topic and jus a lil inappropriate i thinnk?? lol
 
and leon, would u stay around if sum1 whipped u??

err.. of course not, what kind of silly question is THAT?


0.0````

.................................................






..so what's your point? 0.0

andaaa.. doesnt the admin have a sumtin to mass e-mail pplz? i'm sure with mass posterz like u 2 they'll have a reajon to stick around for a while
 
Haha sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Tons of homework to do. And I'm still getting through it so I'm not gonna be able to post in every thread until the weekend I guess. But I'll still try to get on in between then.

I guess mass posting is the only thing we can do. I mean, what else can we do?
 
Last edited:
of_course.jpg
 
y dontchu youtubeaholics make an ff vid promo with this place's banner n post it thar!

i'm teh brain n u're finger clickin/typin brawn.. it's purrrfect! (what could possibly go wrong?)
 
I'll make a Dissidia vid, I have two PSPs at my disposal right now, so I can make some machinima magic and spread the word. I'm starting a Dissidia parody anyway, so might as well kill two birds with one stone. :D
 
Haha its pretty good. Kefka is awesome and funny as.

And yea, I really like RedXIII, probably cos he reminds me of a dog and I like dogs :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top