The Official FFNET Restoration Committee!

Hopefully, it's got around 50 something views right now.

My Dissidia parody vid is up if anyone's interested. I do have to warn about the language, my friend didn't want a censored script.
 
Last edited:
Haha yea I sent my video response for it but I don't think I did a good job.

Nonetheless, Hidan is back and you can post your story now :D
 
Last edited:
nice, I fell asleep in the first half of the vid

but it's funny how kefka runs off in the end and the "I heard that" from tidus

personnaly I would've taken teh 'awesome rock song + pics/vids' approach, I actually did so once.. twice actually but I lost both of'em ever since the PC crashed. I don remember anyone uploadin'em on youtube before me losin'em either an..

heeeeeeeeeeyy, i remember sendin that 2nd vid to some ppl'ere.. i think.. John Smith had it mebee!

I gotta go dig in the threads to find out who got it

waitaminit Seyluv=Empress Crystal; she ain't no newbie so she might have got it too

*remembers what he was talking about*

oh.. right; good work :D
 
not again u.u"
*explains*

lots o'months ago, had made a couple of promo movies bout this place, mostly a mix of ppl's pics + ff + 133t music; it was done to be published somewhere like youtube to raise activity n bring newbies here (much like what we're tryin to do nao). Althought I sent the 2nd vid to some ppl that requested to see it (I think john was one of'em, probably seyluv too -who was nammed empress crystal at the time- + i know phoenix flames got it for sure) the vids were never posted on youtube though. lasltly, i lost the vids coz the PC crashed, so the last copies "could" be wit the some o'those ppl i mentionned n we could finally post'em on youtube.

how complicated was THAT?

oh wait.. 0.0
it is

nvm -.-;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top