John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 6, 2010 #61 I wasn't sent any videos. Sorry.
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Mar 8, 2010 #62 Then you might as well watch mine. ^-^
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Mar 9, 2010 #63 i notice u have a new avy/siggy while i was gone 4 a few days there therath
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Mar 9, 2010 #64 I can never decide, I think I like it at first, but then I need to change it. It's an OCD thing.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Mar 10, 2010 #65 im still stickin with this 1
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Mar 11, 2010 #66 Appreciated.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Mar 11, 2010 #67 ...have u changed it again?
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Mar 11, 2010 #68 Fer sure, bud.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Mar 11, 2010 #69 i thought it looked different lol
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Mar 19, 2010 #70 *slaps everybody with a slappin fish* focus ppl >.< RESTORE O_O!
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Mar 19, 2010 #71 *rubs face* I smell like salmon!! My friend said he was interested after watching the video, but he hasn't signed on, so far as I know...
*rubs face* I smell like salmon!! My friend said he was interested after watching the video, but he hasn't signed on, so far as I know...
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Apr 2, 2010 #72 sorry ive been gone a cpl weeks guys, i bin busy with work leading up to easter, and footy leading up to the season start
sorry ive been gone a cpl weeks guys, i bin busy with work leading up to easter, and footy leading up to the season start