The other poll:p

What's your least favorite FF game?

  • FFI

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • FFII

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • FFIII

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFIV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFVI

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFVIII

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • FFIX

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • FFX

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFX-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
Okay, there has already been a couple of threads and polls of which Final Fantasy Game is your favorite :) , now i am gonna ask: what's your least favorite? :D

(now i'm not putting in FFVII :cool: 'cause i guess there's noone that doesn't like it :p )
 
I can't say any of them are bad cause I haven't played most of them and they all seem to be great. Out of what I have played though its FF2 that was my least favorite. I was still good though. Actually great.
 
Last edited:
It IS much easier to say your favorite than your least favorite, indeed. :D :) Anyways (i've gotten some bad comments on this already), i went with FFI :cool: ........
 
I've lightened up on my X-2 hate and old-school elitism since then, and don't hate X-2 as much (if at all) anymore. It's still my least favorite, but I do enjoy it.

Mystic Quest, on the other hand...
 
I really don't like X-2.
 
My opinion hasn't changed much since I made this thread. It's either FFI, or like Shadowheart said, for the unappealing system in Final Fantasy II.
 
I kinda like FF II.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top