The P Word

Drake

Death Dreamer
Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
492
Age
44
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Occupation
??????
RPG Name
Othos
So I just got my laptop back yesterday. (I'd left it with some people I'd been living with). Anyway, one of them (don't know who) put a password on the Windows XP Owner account (I AM THE OWNER. GRRRRRR!). So, every time I start up the laptop, I can't even use it cuz I don't know the password to log on to the Owner account. Help! Please.
 
Have you tried to simply hit 'cancel' o_o''

I know that works for some systems - it's an easy 'backdoor' so-to-speak where the system boots-up as if you put in the password...it doesn't always work, however. :S

Maybe try some nicknames that the people call ya... or quirky sayings/slurs that you're all familiar saying, should the 'cancel' not work.

Otherwise... :S
 
that 'cancel' wont work...the only way to do it wuld b to wipe it...or ask the person...id choose the lata
 
Thank u for your replies, everyone. But much to my surprise, I was actually told the password today. I'll try it very soon. Thanks again for helping everyone!! :D
 
I'm glad you asked. They were trying to help me. He changed the password to prevent my vile arch enemy (who doesn't deserve to be named) from going through the stuff on my laptop.
 
damn, a vile arch enemy, I want one of those. Well you think he would have the courtesy to tell you before you left with it or whatever. But a password is one of the safest ways to protect any computer, no matter what type it is
 
Yup, I'm just glad I didn't have to remove the battery...that would've wiped out the password and everything else.
 
yeah and that sucks we had to wipe our laptop recently because it had the blue screen of doom because it was overloaded.
 
How dare you say the blue screen of doom, isn't that like saying Voldemort in computer speak haha?! Computers are dangerous, especially if you don't use them right!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top