The person above you

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
I'm not realy sure if this counts as a game, just deleate it if you think its not much of a game....

its very simple and it tends to be popular once it gets going, all you have to do is make a comment on the persion who posted above you! it be anything, for example you might say the age of the persion above you or just what you think or how you feel about them :)

I would start it but then I would have to double post and say something about myself, which ruins the point of the game, which is to try to help members make friends and get to know each other a little better (sometimes it does work believe it or not!!).
 
(as ive been here about 10 minutes and nobody is online i dont really know anybody)

^ has an excellent ghost in the shell avatar and a strange signature ^_^
 
^is the first persion who actualy knew what my avtar is of, everyone else just called it a danceing robot!

glad you like my set :D
 
^ has spent waaaayyy too much time on FFX :)

Oh and I have never watched anime (and don't tell me to either! :) ) so naturally I'd have no idea what your avatar is of ;)
 
^has a very flashy animated avatar ;)

I know i spent way to much time on that game, and its not even my favorite ff ^_^''
-and I wont tell yu to watch it :P
 
^ Needs to stop posting because we're going to run out of things to say about him :P
 
^ Is sorry for misinterpreting your gender.

Mong00se, they're zero's ;)
 
wait a sec...
^ is sorry for misinterpreting your gnder. Thats better.
 
Shaggy said:
/\ is back...where ya been.. :p

I've not realy been anywere,lol just been a bit busy with college but I have been watching the forum :D

^is a major sephiroth fan by the looks of things!
 
^ has one of the coolest 8-bit graphics ever


and yeh I'm a huge Sephiroth fan, I even have a sword like his ^_^
 
^ Is a pretty damn smart 15 year old!!

FFnut said:
^ is THE coolest admin I have ever met (well, "met" meaning participated in a discussion with) on any message board. Period.
Are you serious? Are there Admin that don't post in threads witht here members??
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top