Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #321 yea im deffinitly not an old person 0.0 the person below me likes to be lazy
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #322 okay........i can be lazy at times but i don't like being lazy. the person below me has a necklace.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #323 yea a replica of a ff necklace the person below me thinks Hydra is goofy but kewl
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #324 yeah,that is true. the person below me knows the answer to 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=???
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #325 yes 14 unless i counted wrong..wow that was a hard problem the person below me has 20$ in there pocketses
yes 14 unless i counted wrong..wow that was a hard problem the person below me has 20$ in there pocketses
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #326 $30 the person below me can't post this
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #327 nope the person below me plays football
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #328 no.(i put the url in to get that arrow sign) the person below me can draw good.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #329 uh kinda sorta? the person below me.....likes tacos^^
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #330 ^^yeah,mexican food. the person below me will have a "K" in they're post
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #331 yea ^^ the person below me keeps being right
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #332 yep,i'm right. the person below me is happy
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Aug 18, 2006 #333 Pain is more like it right now! The person below me is.................richboywonder (what a surprise! )
Pain is more like it right now! The person below me is.................richboywonder (what a surprise! )
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 18, 2006 #334 and how the heck did you know that oh,isn't obvious.me and Kat posted at least two pages today the person below me has played FF4
and how the heck did you know that oh,isn't obvious.me and Kat posted at least two pages today the person below me has played FF4
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #335 yeah yea! i <3 that game the person below me would love to go to Florida and sit under som palm trees while drinking lemonade ^^
yeah yea! i <3 that game the person below me would love to go to Florida and sit under som palm trees while drinking lemonade ^^
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Aug 18, 2006 #336 yes..i would the person below is not good at pronouncing words
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 21, 2006 #337 i think i am...^_^ the person below me....umm has a tattoo
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 21, 2006 #338 Wrong. When it comes to something like that, I'm pretty sure I'll regret it one day or another. The person below me has fought with a sword before.
Wrong. When it comes to something like that, I'm pretty sure I'll regret it one day or another. The person below me has fought with a sword before.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 21, 2006 #339 ...You're magical. =O The person below me knows they were real but drawn.
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Aug 21, 2006 #340 ...yeah, i guess... the person below me is smart