blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Nov 19, 2007 #3,921 Why would i be jealous of myself pbm feels they are really good at something
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 19, 2007 #3,922 Yes. The person below me has homework to do.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Nov 19, 2007 #3,923 no not really the pbm is working on a school project
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 19, 2007 #3,924 nopers. pbm wishes they were 18.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Nov 20, 2007 #3,925 sorta kinda but im ok pbm wishes they were 21
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #3,926 yeah. 0_0 pbm is listening to music.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #3,927 Yup. o.o PBM is watching television.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #3,928 nopers. pbm..um um likes mah sig! =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #3,929 It's trippy. @_@ In a good way. =D PBM is bored.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #3,930 omg. you is psychic? pbm is hungry
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #3,931 Mmhmm. :[ PBM knows there's an Impossible Quiz 2, much harder than the last one. (It's driving me FREAKING NUTS. ;_
Mmhmm. :[ PBM knows there's an Impossible Quiz 2, much harder than the last one. (It's driving me FREAKING NUTS. ;_
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #3,932 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. NO FZCKIN WAI! =OO gimme dat link boi! N- A -O. XD pbm uh....has a pet.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #3,933 A few cats outside. PBM knows Kat just startled the HELL out of me. XD ;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #3,934 no...i didn't know she did that. D: how'd she do that? pbm....um um um um is finna partay this weekend! =D
no...i didn't know she did that. D: how'd she do that? pbm....um um um um is finna partay this weekend! =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #3,935 YAH TOTALLY. :] PBM has a good taste in music?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #3,936 i unno, do I? =D pbm likes the song 'Crank Dat Souljah Boy'
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #3,937 It's on mah MP3 player. :] PBM likes Live music.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2007 #3,938 yes, I love it! =D pbm cannot type right because they have a fat fuzzy kitty sitting on their lap. x_x
yes, I love it! =D pbm cannot type right because they have a fat fuzzy kitty sitting on their lap. x_x
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #3,939 Nope. o_o PBM is bored like I am.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2007 #3,940 yea. -_- pbm is tired.