Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 22, 2007 #4,141 Nope. PBM wants to open presents NAO.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 23, 2007 #4,142 no. o_o; pbm can't wait for Christmas.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 23, 2007 #4,143 I could wait a while. PBM hates snow.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 23, 2007 #4,144 yeah, theres too much around here... you want some? XD pbm can play an instrument.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 23, 2007 #4,145 I used to play the recorder. XD I tried the guitar for like, two months, and it didn't appeal to me much. I wish I would've kept my guitar though. D: PBM didn't know I could play the recorder. <3
I used to play the recorder. XD I tried the guitar for like, two months, and it didn't appeal to me much. I wish I would've kept my guitar though. D: PBM didn't know I could play the recorder. <3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 23, 2007 #4,146 no. XDD pbm has new song addiction.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 23, 2007 #4,147 Mmhmm. PBM is bored?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 23, 2007 #4,148 nah. just cold. ;_; pbm likes cold weather.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 23, 2007 #4,149 Sometimes. PBM is watching a movie!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 23, 2007 #4,150 nope. pbm has a cold.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 23, 2007 #4,151 I dunno what it is? PBM has dropped a cake before.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2007 #4,152 no. D: pbm had a cookie today. ^.^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 24, 2007 #4,153 I had the opportunity, but no. ._. PBM is tired.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2007 #4,154 NO. o____o pbm is hyper! =DD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 24, 2007 #4,155 Not no more. PBM IS KAT, WOAH.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2007 #4,156 LOL LIKE WHOA, YER PSYCHIC. XD pbm is hungry.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 24, 2007 #4,157 Noes. PBM is cold.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2007 #4,158 I was but not now. pbm is tired.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 24, 2007 #4,159 A little pbm is sooooooooooooo! Ready for presents *excited*
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 24, 2007 #4,160 No, blackstar, not at all... *gratuitous amount of sarcasm* PBM wants a video game of some kind for Christmas...
No, blackstar, not at all... *gratuitous amount of sarcasm* PBM wants a video game of some kind for Christmas...