kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 6, 2008 #4,321 Nien!!! PBM Hates the Wind
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 7, 2008 #4,322 Nope. I could never hate any of the elements. <3 pbm can play an instrument.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 7, 2008 #4,323 Yup, but I can't play a recorder not very well. PBM likes boys.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 7, 2008 #4,324 on occasion pbm likes fruit juice
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 7, 2008 #4,325 Yum. pbm likes apples.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 7, 2008 #4,326 pineapples XD well appels r good too 0.0 PBM is a daydreamer! (yesh i am too )
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 7, 2008 #4,327 very much pbm stares out windows
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 7, 2008 #4,328 yep. I call it "Space Cadet". <3 Pbm likes rain.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 8, 2008 #4,329 OH god YES Pbm Like Eggs
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 8, 2008 #4,330 i eatz them i colorz them i raise their chiks too ^.^ PBM played more than 1 ff!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 8, 2008 #4,331 Of course! ^,^ Pbm cracks their knuckles. o.o
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 8, 2008 #4,332 yes, yes i do...i can crack/pop any part of my body. PBM has someone they love in there life...(i dont)
yes, yes i do...i can crack/pop any part of my body. PBM has someone they love in there life...(i dont)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 9, 2008 #4,333 I love many people.. pbm likes storms.
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 9, 2008 #4,334 i love storms pbm has a cell phone
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 9, 2008 #4,335 how'd u know my secret shame! o.o" pbm is younger than me
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 9, 2008 #4,336 sadly...yes pbm is 21
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 9, 2008 #4,337 Nope pbm has eaten a carrot in the past 5 hours
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 9, 2008 #4,338 ew, no. pbm has a FF soundtrack.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 10, 2008 #4,339 I have some FF songs, but I don't own an entire album. PBM plays sports
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 10, 2008 #4,340 r chess n poker sports? 0.0 well i hike n stuff >.> pbm thinks he/she is the best lookin in his/her family
r chess n poker sports? 0.0 well i hike n stuff >.> pbm thinks he/she is the best lookin in his/her family